Our Team is Growing!
We are Hiring Individuals, Who:
- Are Go-Getting
- Are Willing to Learn and Adapt
- Are Flexible, Energetic, Self-motivated, and Exciting.
- Have Positive Mindset and Attitude.
- Are Always reaching for EXCELLENCE and does not mind the spot light as we are a quality childcare with many visitors and eyes on us.
- Realizes they are a part of the Pettengill Academy family and we do what it takes to make this the most amazing place for children to be.
SO, is this YOU or do you know someone who is? Send them our way! We want these special teachers to think of this as a long term commitment and not just a layover between jobs.
I can promise you this job is amazing, fulfilling, and rewarding beyond measure!
We are Interviewing and Hiring for the Following Positions:
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted Child Care
- Paid Sick Time
- Dental and Vision
- Business Cards
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Free Anniversary Shirt
- Free Coffee
- Paid Professional Development Days
- Annual Company Party
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Fun Dress Days
- Team Facebook Page
- Employee of the Quarter
- PA Rock Star (Teacher of the Year)
- Teacher Survival Kits
- Teacher Shout Our Boards
- A Part of the PA Family
- And So Much More!
What Our Amazing Staff Have to Say!
After working at and enrolling my daughter to 3 other daycare’s, we found Pettengill Academy. Within in a week my daughter’s development and behavior turned completely around. She adores her teacher Ms Karen, Loves to say good morning everyday to Zack and Chantel. PA as far as employment has also been the most amazing facility I have ever worked at. All the staff including Zack and Chantel feel like family not just coworkers . I’ve only been working there a few months but my daughter and I don’t plan on going anywhere. We love PA !– K. Davis
Associate and Parent
I have worked at Pettengill Academy for almost 2 years now, both my children also attend school there. Chantel and Zack are two of the easiest people to work for. Most understanding, generous people I’ve ever met. With my son being born early and in and out of the hospital they were more concerned about my son then me coming into work, not like other bosses I’ve had in the past. They care deeply about their employees and their students who attend school there. Me and my children love them, and are so thankful for them! My daughter looks forward to daycare every day to see her teachers and friends. And everyone is always happy to see both kids. Everyone is more like family then coworkers and bosses.-E. Beaulieu
Associate and Parent